C.E. SABADELL F.C. - PRIMER EQUIP > EX-JUGADORS ARLEQUINATS

Gai Assulin

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hmm...:
Salutacions de Gotemburgo, Suécia.
Ho sento, per no parlar català.  (thanks you, google translate)

Yesterday the news broke here in Gothenburg that Gai Assulin will be on trial for my club, IFK Göteborg (once a great club with appearances in UCL but now in a bad spell for a couple of years with a lousy economy ). A link to news is found  here.

Being a curious supporter I wonder if anyone could describe him a bit for us? What is his strenght and weakness? He has obviously not played very much the last years, doing a lot of short spells in different clubs, the 26 matches in CE Sabadell (according to wikipedia ) is one of his longer periods at the same place. Do you have any good idea of why he has not been able to stay at the same club for longer periods? Do you think he still have a good potential if he find the right team and environment?

Any answer at all would be much appreciated.

josepud:

--- Cita de: Hmm... en 20 de Febrer de 2019, 11:59:11 am ---Salutacions de Gotemburgo, Suécia.
Ho sento, per no parlar català.  (thanks you, google translate)

Yesterday the news broke here in Gothenburg that Gai Assulin will be on trial for my club, IFK Göteborg (once a great club with appearances in UCL but now in a bad spell for a couple of years with a lousy economy ). A link to news is found  here.

Being a curious supporter I wonder if anyone could describe him a bit for us? What is his strenght and weakness? He has obviously not played very much the last years, doing a lot of short spells in different clubs, the 26 matches in CE Sabadell (according to wikipedia ) is one of his longer periods at the same place. Do you have any good idea of why he has not been able to stay at the same club for longer periods? Do you think he still have a good potential if he find the right team and environment?

Any answer at all would be much appreciated.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to this forum!!

Gai Assulin is a very technical and fast player, but also fragil. He's most of the time recovering of injuries. Rarely ends a match. Good luck!!

skatalites:
Bra spelare men extremt bräcklig.
Lycka till !!!
https://youtu.be/X6_Rfle4Krk

Mendo:
Fitxa per la Polihtecnica Iasi de la 1a romanesa.

josepud:
Buff, es fa un tip de veure mon aquest xicot.

Navegació

[0] Índex de Missatges

[#] Pàgina Següent

[*] Pàgina Anterior

Go to full version